From the laboratory to the marketplace
The Cartherics team’s strong background in successful research, development, clinical testing and commercialisation of pharmaceutical products and medical services makes it exceptionally well placed to drive an innovative company achieving successful clinical and commercial outcomes.
|• Clinical trials management
• T cell specialisation
• Stem cell research
• International experience
|• Product commercialisation
• Preclinical R&D
• Immunotherapy research
|• Oncology expertise
• Strategic partnerships
• Grant acquisition
• Business development/licensing
- We work in collaboration with the Hudson Institute Cancer Research Centre, the Australian Regenerative Medicine Institute (ARMI) at Monash University and the Monash Partners Comprehensive Cancer Consortium (MPCCC), Cell Therapies Pty Ltd and Mesoblast Ltd.
- Is closely aligned with leading cancer research groups: The Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre and their partners at the new Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre (VCCC) and The Epworth Medical Centre.
- Maintains a strong research base at the Hudson Institute of Medical Research and Monash University and its affiliated clinical institutes of Monash Health.
- Has excellent connections to leading companies in cell therapy, regenerative medicine and oncology therapeutics. Including ToolGen Inc, PanCella Inc and ExCellThera Inc.
Cartherics and its network of collaborators is helping to build a sophisticated vertically-integrated immunotherapy industry in Australia.