Our Key Consultants
Dr Miles Prince (Clinical Advisor)
- Clinical oncologist at the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, Head of Cancer Research at the Epworth Private Hospitals, Melbourne and a Professor at both Melbourne and Monash universities.
- Miles is engaged in major stem cell research and the mechanisms of the immune systems’ control of blood and cancer growth.
Professor Michael Brown
- Heads the Cancer Clinical Trials at Royal Adelaide Hospital where he is also a medical oncologist.
- Pioneer of phase 1 trial of CAR T cell therapy for metastatic melanoma.
Dr Peter Hudson (Scientific Advisor)
- Founder/ CSO of multiple life science companies, with a focus on antibody technologies.
- A scientific expert with extensive expertise in commercial development of protein-based therapeutics with over 100 published reports and over 20 patents submitted.
Dr Maureen Howard (Project Management Advisor)
- Project management specialist who recently guided the immune CD47 cancer project at the Stem Cell Institute, Stanford University into clinical trials.
- VP Research Androgen, Corixa, ChemoCentrix California, Director Immunology DNAX, visiting scientist NIAID at NIH.
Dr Leigh Dayton (Communications Advisor)
- A multi-award-winning science writer and broadcaster, previously with The Australian, the ABC, the Sydney Morning Herald and New Scientist magazine.
- Her PhD (2018) examines the barriers to scientific innovation in Australia.
- Focuses on helping discoveries move from the laboratory to the marketplace.