Clinical & Regulatory Staff and Consultants
- Penny brings over 25 years of experience in the development and registration of biopharmaceuticals.
- Expert in the Regulatory Strategy and Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls (CMC) development of monoclonal antibodies, vaccines, immunotherapeutics, recombinant proteins and cell and gene therapies.
Carrie van der Weyden
- Carrie is a Clinical Haematologist and early career clinical researcher, with experience in Phase I-III clinical trials.
- She has an interest in cellular and immunotherapies, especially in the field of T-cell lymphoma.
- Kathy is an expert driver of clinical drug development, particularly in the design, management and implementation of clinical trials and has worked as a clinical researcher and in senior roles within the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry for almost 30 years.
- Her experience encompasses all stages of drug and device development in many therapeutic areas and geographical regions.